Montanans work hard. Invest in someone who will work hard for you. Please donate today!
The contribution limit per individual is $1420 ($710 for the Primary Election and $710 for the General Election). If you wish to enter a custom amount, select the "Other" button and enter your donation in the field below. (* indicates a required field)
Your security is important to us. This transaction is protected by a third-party signed SSL Security Certificate with a TLS 1.2 256 bit encryption. We will never store your credit card information, and processing is completed by a PCI-compliant payment gateway.
Contributions can also be mailed to: Montanans for Olszewski
, PO Box 1596, Helena, MT 59624
By submitting this form, I certify that I understand and comply with the statement below:
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another;
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor union or national bank;
- I am not a Federal government contractor, nor am I a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States; and
- This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.
- I am a US citizen or lawfully admitted permanent US resident.
Contributions are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for tax purposes. An individual may donate a maximum contribution of $710 for the primary election and $710 for the general election, for a maximum total contribution of $1420 during an election cycle. Should a couple choose to donate using one check, both contributors need to sign. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, business accounts, and foreign nationals are prohibited. Election law requires political committees to report the name, mailing address, and occupation and employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $35 during an election cycle.