FIXING BROKEN GOVERNMENT
After 30 years of fixing broken people, Dr. Al is running as your Montana Republican candidate for Governor in the 2020 election to fix broken government. Why is he Montana’s nominee of choice? Dr. Al combines the strengths of all the contenders into one person:
- THIRD GENERATION MONTANAN | Born and raised in Great Falls, Dr. Al is the son of a carpenter and great grandson of farmers and miners who pioneered Central Montana and the Hi-Line.
- AIR FORCE VETERAN | Dr. Al demonstrates service above self. Over a decade in the U.S. Air Force fortified his love for our nation and the constitution we were founded upon.
- PHYSICIAN | Over the past 30 years, Dr. Al has cared for +100,000 patients (recipient of the Montana Medical Association Merit Award and Flathead’s Best Orthopedist Award in 2018). Formerly a part business owner of a clinic, he has the greatest understanding of our broken healthcare system and how to fix it to better serve Montanans.
- BATTLE-TESTED STATE LEGISLATOR | Having served the past five years at our state Capitol, Dr. Al is a fearless and driving force for legislation that enhances rural healthcare, supports public lands, and protects life from conception to natural death (recipient of 2017 Montana NAMI Hero Award).
- FAMILY VALUES | Dr. Al is a husband of 31 years, biological and adoptive father of six children, and grandpa!